If the auto-tune option doesn't find channel 9, try manually adding it. The frequencies for Perth channels can be found here:

<http://www.dba.org.au/index.asp?sectionID=22&recLocation=Perth>

Channels can be manually added via the "EyeTV Programs" window. Select "Channels" from the left-hand pane, then "Manually Add Channel" from the Action drop-down menu (under the cog-like icon in the toolbar).

Regards, Matt.