Hi everyone, who is going to win the Melbourne cup? :-) I want to open and use a website www.kingstoncapital.com.au and when I get on in Safari the site is not live, no links work etc. I would like some advice as to which Mac web browser I should go to. I have VPC on my Mac and IE works on www.kingstoncapital.com.au. :-(.

Neil is right - it is horrible HTML, possibly vying for the worst we have ever seen, and we too would wonder about the professionalism of the company. The site appears to have been created by saving HTML out of Microsoft Word - enough said. When I asked Firefox to show me errors in the source, it reported "Too many errors - not all errors and warnings were shown".

By the way, if anyone wants a recommendation for a very good financial advice/management company, email us off list (we are one of their clients but have no other interest in them).

Regards

Geoff and Kaye
--
Kaye Stott and Geoff Prince