yeh sure but apart from the Zune or longhor...errr I mean Vista what have we seen from MS to suggest a lean mean machine?

I know MS have restructured a lot of development and programing teams removing levels of middle management....

but... say, where's MS's answer to iLife?

Office gets more and more complicated ..... Vista? even just choosing which version to buy/pirate is going to throw a lot of people

This email was dated Jan. 7 - 2004 after Panther OSX10.3 was released in Oct. 2003.
Before Tiger OSX10.4 was released in April 2005.

I wonder if Jim Allchin still works for Microsoft .... or owns a Mac now ;-) ??

When Microsoft asks you, "Where do you want to go today?" Tell them, "Apple!"

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

"It takes an idiot to do cool things.... that's why it's cool"
- Haruhara Haruka (FLCL)

http://www.pbase.com/marxz