No currently I have a single image for all PowerPC Macs (G5/G4/G3)
both desktop and laptops. I also have to have an image for my Intel
Macs as well.

10.5 is a "universal" operating system (or so I believe) and therefore
I would only need the one image for all, well that's the theory.

I am thinking about having separate images for laptops and desktop if
I find the needs are different.

Cheers

Duncan