On 07/02/2008, at 6:36 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Paul,

I do not have experience with the Wireless Logitec mice, but I have
given up on Apple's mice and have replaced them with Logitec's USB
ones. I will soon be buying a wireless mouse for my MacBook and it
will be a Logitec. The Logitec devices made for the Mac work very
well, in my opinion anyway.

Regards,

Philippe C
---- Original Message ----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Mighty Mouse heavy on batteries
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:15:15 +0900

The two Energizer AA lithium cells which were supplied with my
Bluetooth Mighty Mouse have given up less than two months after going
into service.  This compares very unfavorably with my Logitec
wireless/USB  mouse with a single AA cell being used on an older
computer.  In that setup a single alkaline cell lasts for maybe eight
months.   The Logitec device works reliably on the new iMac too. Way
to go???

Paul.



After nearly 12 months of daily use, my little Logitech Bluetooth mouse has never failed. I think I have replaced the battery once in that time.

I'll go along with Philippe on this one. Logitech's products work extremely well with Macs.

--
Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>