......... Peter Sealy Thurgoona AUSTRALIA -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Last year I invested in a Brother HL 5150D which has proven most
satisfactory. The D stands for Duplex I think which means you are
able to print both sides of the paper. Such a feature may be worth it
to you if you are going to be doing a lot of printing. Unfortunately
I think that model is now superseded but whatever replaced it would
prove equal value I am sure. I recommend Brothers. Always been very
good with new drivers.
- Laser Printer Recommendations? Stewart Woods
- Re: Laser Printer Recommendations? Edward
- Re: Laser Printer Recommendations? Peter Sealy
- Re: Laser Printer Recommendations? pweaver
- Re: Laser Printer Recommendations? Lloyd White
- Re: Laser Printer Recommendations? Robert Howells
- Re: Laser Printer Recommendations? Rob Phillips
- Re: Laser Printer Recommendations? Stewart Woods
- Re: Laser Printer Recommendations... Stewart Woods
- Re: Laser Printer Recommendations? Rob Findlay

