I was pretty ambivalent on the Mighty Mouse until I bought my Intel iMac, which came with one. Until then, I had only really used them sporadically on clients' machines, and formed the impression that they worked far better in the right hand than the left.

Since I've been using a Mighty Mouse pretty much full time since the iMac, I've discovered it's small idiosyncrasies and learnt how to defeat them. I like my little Bluetooth Logitech mouse I use with my Macbook Pro, but I now find its up-and-down scrolling a little limiting (I know, I can use the Control key for sideways scrolling, but it's not as convenient); but I think the clincher is the completely smooth action and pin-point accuracy of the scrolling wheel, which is not matched by any other mouse I've used. I'm now a big fan.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913