It's in Hard Disk/Library/Webserver/Documents

On 03/08/2008, at 12:41 PM, Paul Willemse wrote:

Hi All,

I tried to enable web serving on my Intel Mac Pro, OSX 10.5.4. I
opened System Preferences, clicked sharing then Web Sharing.  When I
access the website via my browser, I get the "Test Page for Apache
Installation", not the index.html page in the "Sites" folder.

I can not even find the "Test Page for Apache Installation" anywhere
on my machine, it appears to be generated 'on the fly".

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated,

Regards,

Paul