I think it's *your* email address, not Westnet per se.

I don't actually use my old IT email address but it's still running so I can pick up the odd stragglers who haven't got my Westnet email address yet. The old IT address started getting massive amounts of spam before I changed to Westnet & is now getting 60 or more spam emails a day (including the CNN one).

My Westnet email address so far gets NO spam at all, & I haven't paid for their spam filtering service.

BarbZ