Speaking of iPhones ...

I picked my new iPhone up yesterday straight after Steven K (only took about 10min Steve) and manage to get a round
of golf in as well ...

Set up went well, iinet account and mobileme.

One small problem ... there is no app store icon to be seen anywhere. There a 2 home screens and it isn't on either of them. Should it be there from the start or do I have to get something from the app store ( via itunes) .

I am not overly concerned at its absence as most of the apps I get I would load them through itunes, but if it is meant to be there
I would like to why it isn't

Peter