Hi...

If you don't need one all the time then many public libraries seem to have Photoshop Elements related books which might be useful.

Have fun,
Shay

John Daniels wrote:
 Thanks Kevin
 Yes I see that there are a couple of tutorials and I have found some
 instructions on the Adobe help centre on the net. I do find it easier to
 have a book beside me however. I see that on Amazon there is an Elements 4
 for Mac but at about US$90 that's a bit over my limit.
 Unless someone on WAMUG has upgraded and still has an Elements 4  book for
 sale it looks as though I will have to abandon my search
 Thanks anyway
 Cheers
 John