Anyone had any experience connecting to Next G broadband via Bluetooth with
a Nokia N95 from Mac OSX 10.5.4 (Macbook Pro)?

I've added the 300mb $29/month plan today (ouch!) and the consultant (Mobile
Connection) suggested I Google for connection details for the Mac!

I've added the configurations from Telstra's website - downloaded the text
message etc to automatically configure the phone for "WAP+MMS+Internet".

Question is: What do I do next to connect the laptop to the internet via the
phone?

All I can see is to configure the Bluetooth connection as a normal dial-up
connection using the computer's internal modem...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rod