Kyle
Do you know whether MacSpeech works with Open Office?
Barry
On 29/08/2008, at 12:46 PM, Kyle Kreusch wrote:
Hi Gary and WAMUG and GMUG
I thought I'd break this up from its original e-mail as it is
beginning to become off topic
This e-mail was Dictated Using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9
really - can you do that in other apps like Pages?
Yes but you may need to use MacSpeech Dictate
<http://www.macspeech.com/> As Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 is a Windows
application That i m running under Windows on my Mac
Quote from<http://www.macspeech.com/>
MacSpeech Dictate
Uses the Legendary Dragon Speech Recognition Engine by Nuance
At the core of MacSpeech Dictate is the world-renowned Dragon speech
recognition engine by Nuance. It's the brains and brawn behind
MacSpeech Dictate's phenomenal accuracy capabilities.
End Quote
It's exactly the same except it doesn't have some of the advanced
features that Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 has apparently. they're
working on it For the next version.
I use both on a regular basis as I have a reading and writing problem
Check out GMUG's Website <http://www.gmug.org.au/blog/> Everything on
those pages was written using voice recognition software
Regards Kyle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyle Kreusch (Webmaster)
This e-mail was Dictated Using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9
(GMUG) Geraldton Macintosh User Group
Website: <http://www.gmug.org.au/>
E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Direct E-mail:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>