Hi Denise

If you can hang on till the end of sept. rumors are that the new MacBook/MacBook pro will be coming out.

cheers

Peter

Another iPhone production.

On 01/09/2008, at 11:44 AM, Denise Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All
I am about to purchase a 17" MacBook Pro and will be upgrading it's RAM to 4gig but before taking the plunge, and purchasing, I was wondering whether there will be any chance in the near future of a Mac laptop being produced that has the capacity for even more RAM? I run Photoshop CS3 and like lots
of RAM!
Any ideas appreciated.

Denise Williams-Photographer
PH 9447 3468
MOB 0417 184592
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
55 Duart Rd TRIGG WA 6029

Hi Michael,

I agree with Philippe, definitely max your RAM.
Especially With Snow Leopard due for release in early 2009.

"To accommodate the enormous amounts of memory being added to advanced
hardware, Snow Leopard extends the 64-bit technology in Mac OS X to
support breakthrough amounts of RAM ―up to a theoretical 16TB, or 500
times more than what is possible today.
More RAM makes applications run faster, because more of their data can
be kept in the very fast physical RAM instead of on the much slower
hard disk."