Hi Kevin,

I used for years all versions of Discus Labelling Software to create CD, DVD & other labels.
I used a Stomper to put the labels on the disc and CD Stomper Labels.

http://www.magicmouse.com/

What OS are you using? As I now use my Epson RX700 Print to CD to print to disc, if you like I could post you my Discus CD Labelling Software and Stomper.
Email me off list if you want to do this.

Take note of what Bob has warned about stick on labels causing problems.
I never had one of my labels cause any problem.