Hi Alex,

I don't know if this is pertinent:
<http://www.myobanswers.com/faq/en/Missing_Print/Send_To_Buttons_On_Sales/Purchase_Order_Input_Screen > "If you are entering a Sale or Purchase using the Miscellaneous layout, the Print and Send To buttons are not available. Miscellaneous Sales and Purchases are treated as journal entries only, and therefore do not have a form for emailing, faxing or printing."