Thanks James

I did Google, but used the actual error code, mentioning -51. It didn't appear in the first 10 pages and I thought it might not appear in the next 100 or so either since I specifically asked for that one.

Can I still use the repair disk bizzo seeing as it is connected to my router rather than my computer itself?

Cheers,  Alex

Alex Novakovic - Best Computer Accounting
MYOB Certified Consultant
Mobile: 041 990 2440
Phone: 9305 6310

"Time is a created thing. To say 'I don't have time,' is like saying, 'I don't want to.'" Lao-Tzu