HI Bill and Ronni

Thanks for your suggestions re the bookmarks.

I have an unusual situation with Firefox 3.0.3 bookmarks where most, but not all, of the little icons associated with each bookmark do not have anything in them ie they are just an empty white icon?

Do you have any idea how the icons can be made visible, or is it something to do with the site to which the url belongs?

kind regards

chris