Hi Walter,

I must admit I had not actually used this application I only remembered seeing it on silvermac and thought, what a good idea as the dock can become very cluttered sometimes.

I went back and downloaded it. Once downloaded, drag it into the apps folder and immediately it placed an icon in the task bar. Clicking on that opened it, I went to preferences, clicked on new and it created a new dock. "New dock 1" and "New dock 2"

Once you have created the new dock you can add and remove items as you please. There is also many more options available as in 2D,3D and alignment and position.

The docks can be accessed by the shortcuts command 0 and command 1

hope this helps

cheers

Peter F