Meat and snags ordered three rolls and two snags each approx

Mac

Sent from my iPod

On 28/11/2008, at 8:03 AM, Peter Hinchliffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just a final reminder to everyone that the Annual WAMUG Christmas Barbecue will be held at 12:00 noon on Sunday, 7th December 2008 in the grounds of the old Heathcote Hospital. Click the following link to locate the venue in Google Maps:

<http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=heathcote+hospital+applecross&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=63.276794,93.164063&ie=UTF8&ll=-32.006366,115.848513&spn=0.015121,0.022745&z=16 >

This year we are calling for a few volunteers to help with the preparation, as some of our committee members who would normally help with this will not able to attend this year.

All meat, condiments and soft drinks will be provided, but please let us know by Friday, 28 November if you intend to come along so we can get an idea of numbers. This will help immensely in estimating quantities. Entry is free to all WAMUG members, but a gold-coin donation by non-members would be welcome.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913