Great Martin!
Thanks - will try a few out.

May I add:
Trailguru - free ap that records your walks, jogs, bike rides and calculates
av speed, distance covered etc, creates a map of it and logs it all on a
webpage which keeps tallies of your monthly distance travelled etc.

Italk Recorder -free, turns your phone into a mini taperecorder, recordings
are good quality and sync wirelessly with your mac.

Cheers
Rod Blitvich

--

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & SamĀ¹s Dad