Aurora, have you downloaded the latest version of the Sierrra Watcher for this device.

I have used it on my MacBook Air without any problems whatsoever.

Also, it would help if you said what you were doing when the problems occurred. e.g. do they occur when you start the software, or just when you use the modem?

cheers, Susan.