On 14/12/2008, at 12:38 AM, Dark1 wrote:

I bought an Apple Pal DVI to Video adapter just over a year ago and started using it on a regular basis in the last couple of months after buying EyeTV. A couple of days ago I was left with a blank black screen when attaching the adapter to my mac and I haven't been able to get it to work since. Is my adapter broken and do I have to pay another $35 to Apple for a replacement or is there some way of getting it working again?

Any suggestions appreciated
Ruben

Hi Ruben,

Take a look on the Apple Store at the reviews for your particular adapter, you may get a clue from their experiences.

This will get you to the adapters ..
<http://store.apple.com/au/search?find=mini-DVI+adapter>

Cheers

Brian Scott