On 18/12/2008, at 5:51 PM, Paul Mulroney wrote:

Hi Everyone,

My son has lost his white 16Gb iPhone at Hoyts in Carousel. When he discovered he had lost it, he went back and searched the cinema with staff, and couldn't find it.

If you happen to see a white iPhone on ebay or wherever going cheap, can you check the serial number? It's 88827UJN1R4

BTW, can we disable the phone remotely? It'd be good to brick the phone if possible ...

Thanks in advance,
Paul.

Could there be a ray of hope here? <http://www.macworld.com/article/137640/2008/12/iphone_thief_caught_thanks_to_mobileme.html?lsrc=rss_main >

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913