Robert Howells wrote:

On 06/01/2009, at 5:02 PM, James Guererro wrote:

Ok thanks for that. It does seem outdated, but just wanted to double
check with others. I feel more at ease now, and will give them a call.
Cheers.

-James

Try this link

<http://www.macs-4-u.com/store/>

Bob

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Rod <l...@mac.com> wrote:
Chuck's shop is still open in Midland. I'm guessing the website hasn't been
updated in a while :-)

Seeya

Rod

Sent from my iPhone