Hi Peter

I think it is 12722123 if you dial that into a home phone it comes back with an automated response

Hope this helps

Peter F

Another iPhone production.

On 20/01/2009, at 12:42, Peter Sealy <pandcse...@internode.on.net> wrote:

I am sure that in the last week or so I saw some posts about finding out the phone number which was connected to a line in a house but you didn't know the number or have a phone connected to the line. Hope that makes sense. Someone gave a 13 number and/or a 1800 number I think which you could dial if you attached a phone to the line.

Of course I didn't keep the posts and my last backup was after I had trashed and emptied the trash. I have tried the WAMUG archives but no go. Maybe OT posts don't get archived?

Anyway I would be grateful someone would re-post the answer to the question.

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA

The Apple Religion: Geek Orthodox