An acquaintance of mine developed a popular website devoted to fruit information. This website has now been hijacked by some other entity. Actually, I had seen this particular site come up in responce to clicking other URLS while doing some fruit research. Obviously the hijacking is extensive.

My question: can anyone direct me to an appropriate place where I can make a complaint and try to get some action in undoing the hijacking?

On behalf of my friend, I will be grateful for advice.
Pat