Hi Glen,

Well, it took me quite some time to find the toggle, but I had to use
Firefox instead of my Safari 1.3.2. Must say that I'm using OS X
10.3.9 at the moment. So possibly the latest Safari will not have that
problem.

Whatever, I'm extremely happy with GMail. As usual the best advice is
from WAMUG'ers (or WAMUGgians??).

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Kind regards and good night to all.

Philippe C.