Adrian, did you (a) quit Mail and relaunch after first aid and (b) did you rebook the iMac after first aid?

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926
Hm Ph: (08) 9257 1577
Wk Ph: (08) 9291 4599
Mbl: 0417 053 266

On 23/02/2009, at 6:46 PM, Adrian Skehan wrote:

Thanks.  Keychain First Aid says "No problems found".

Regards,

Adrian

adrianske...@me.com
http://www.skehan.id.au/