Hi Peter,

I'm not sure if it is possible in a single scan step but, if not, it is
really easy to combine the pages in preview - just save all of the pages as
pdfs - give one of them the name you want to end up with and open that file
in preview and open the sidebar - then drag the pdfs of the other relevant
pages onto the sidebar and there you go.

HTH

Cheers

Neil
--