I know you are all concerned about the Apple currency Widget not working. Don't forget the currency conversion in Apple's Calculator is working fine.

On 16/03/2009, at 7:51 AM, Lloyd White wrote:

I have just noticed that my currency converter widget disappeared entirely
sometime recently!

Lloyd

Thanks very much for this Chris.    Will give it a try .........
tomorrow.

Wendy