Hi Paul,
there are seminars available from Apple, see below:

Dear Ken:
Thank you for registering for this ONLINE EVENT:

News and Sports Editing - Infinite Possibilities with Final Cut Pro (73262)

This event is available to you via the internet at any time from now until we retire the seminar at:
http://seminars.apple.com/seminarsonline/newsandsports/apple/index1.html
You may want to bookmark this url so you can more easily return and view the content again in the future.
Information for attendees:

Tell a friend about this event.
We thank you for your interest in Apple.
Best Regards,
Apple Seminars & Events
http://www.seminars.apple.com/?locs=us_en
email: apple_eve...@apple.com