On 25/03/2009, at 11:50 AM, Hugh Griffiths wrote:

I was reading an article recently about toshiba's new 1.8" harddrive (these are the ones that go in ipods and I believe the macbook air), they have just released a 120GB version and a 240 Gb version.

The part numbers are MK1231GAL (120 GB version) and MK2431GAH ( 240 GB version).

I don't suppose anyone knows where these can be purchased in Australia. The few places I can see to purchase in the US require a US credit card and mailing address?

Hugh

Failing all else you could try this

<http://www.priceusa.com.au/index.html>

Bob

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.