On 25/03/2009, at 11:37 AM, Jennifer and Dick Lefroy wrote:

Good Morning,

I have a Mac OS X 10.5.6. I am not sure if I should download Safari 4 and if I do would it import my bookmarks? Are there contraindications for someone who has only very basic knowledge? I suspect Miss Cloe could teach me a thing or two!

I'd be grateful for any advice.

Regards,
Jennifer

Hello Jennifer,

Are you currently using Safari 3? If so, make sure all security updates etc are installed, then download Safari 4
<http://www.apple.com/safari/what-is.html>

The downloaded disk image of Safari 4 includes an uninstaller. Keep a copy of this in a safe place.

If it turns out you don't like Safari 4, the uninstaller will automatically revert you to your previous version of Safari.

All your settings, bookmarks etc will be preserved.

Cheers,
Ronni & Miss Cloe