You may need to check what email address you are sending from. The list will only accept posts from subscribed email addresses.

For example I have about 4 or 5 email addresses but I only use my .mac address to subscribe to the list, therefore I can only post to the list by sending from the .mac account

HTH

Regards
Daniel Forsdyke