Hi Paul and all,

Ah! To be or not to be? That is the question ... says Shakespeare.
Would you believe that I am asking myself the very same question,
although I have a .mac account with some activity, I have not used any
other services as yet, and this after some some years of membership.

Sorry, but I do not have any suggestions, but like you will be waiting
for someone to give me a good reason to renew. I know that the
membership fee would allow me to have a copy of iWorks + iLife (add a
few $s) which I want, instead ...

Here's waiting!!

Have a nice Sunday afternoon.

Philippe Chaperon

2009/4/5 Paul Doyle <doy...@iinet.net.au>:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm currently considering letting my MobileMe account expire.
>>
>> It's nice having access to my home contacts and calendar on the iphone and
>> also being able to post things easily using iWeb, but it's not essential.
>>
>> What I would appreciate is any opinions on why I should keep it. I'm aware
>> that there are free alternatives for almost everything I have been using it
>> for and that there are some things I could be using it for if I upgraded to
>> the latest operating system. Currently 10.4.11
>>
>> Is there anyone out there who thinks thinks it's worth keeping? At the
>> moment, I think I can find better ways to spend $119.00.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Paul Doyle

J Philippe Chaperon
Perth, Australie Occidentale