Hello all,

I have been using .Mac/MobileMe for a few years now and have found that since I started using its e-mail service I have little or no problems with junk or scam mail, I have also changed my ISP a couple of times (I shop around for the best deals regularly,) I also use it to host my domain name, which isn't a lot of use for commercial use unless you sort out the search engine blocks Apple has on it to keep the undesirables out. I also post lots of family activity pictures in My Gallery and have it set up so family and friends can upload pictures also, its a great way to keep up to date with eastern state family, I also use iDisk to backup my important stuff, its also very useful when we are on our annual sojourns to the east. All in all I find it expensive but cant really do without it.

Regards,

Adrian

adrianske...@me.com
http://www.skehan.id.au/