On 23/04/2009, at 2:47 PM, Jude wrote:

I'v also been hit, but I'm also on Digilife and WAMUG, so not sure which. Not a great way to get my custom, anyway, especially by telling me in the actual email that it's not spam. Um, unsolicited sales via email, looks like spam, smells like spam, annoys me like spam..

You and me both Jude!
It's one sure way NOT to get my custom.

I emailed them asking "I would like to know where you got my email address from please."
I'm not expecting a reply.
Perhaps everyone who has received this Spam email, should reply asking the same question, perhaps they would then get the message "We are not Happy"!