SHAME! Just checked Ebay -nothing there.
On 24/04/2009, at 10:17 AM, Greg Manzie wrote:

Hello Wamuggers

Unfortunately my G5 Tower was stolen in a smash and grab raid on Monday.

The items stolen are listed as follows. The serial numbers are on my back up hard drives and they are safe but not accessible until next week.
Could you please let me know if anything comes your way.

Powermac G5 DP 1.8GHZ
1 Gig of RAM
Superdrive
160GB hard driveKeyboard + Mouse
Apple 20" Cinema Display (ADC)
OS 10 Leopard instslled

Please note in particular the ADC monitor connection.

Regards

Greg Manzie
Director

Glyde Gallery Conservation
Conservators, Consultants and Picture Framers
for Museums, Art Galleries and Collectors

5 Glyde Street
Mosman Park
Western Australia 6012

ABN     89 154 124 265