No Hugh, I'm not a mine of information ... Google is.

Re: Kids "If you can't beat them ... don't breed them"!

On 01/05/2009, at 10:00 AM, Hugh Griffiths wrote:

Ronni, you're a mine of information, I never ceased to be amazed by what you know!!

Best Regards

Hugh Griffiths

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, 1 May 2009 9:57 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: Restricting access by MAC address

Hi Hugh,

Grab his Nokia 5800 and  type *#62209526#
That will give you the phone's MAC Address.

On 01/05/2009, at 9:46 AM, Hugh Griffiths wrote:

How do you find the MAC address of a mobile phone, my son has a
nokia 5800 and he is connecting to my wifi network at home, I would
like to turn off his access while he is supposed to be doing homework

Best Regards

Hugh Griffiths