Right, I'm playing with that Ronni, thanks again,

best,

Ken

On 01/05/2009, at 7:34 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Ken,

All the clips of the original project are merged into a single clip in the new project. You can no longer edit titles, for example. You can, however, split the single clip to edit parts of it. You can add transitions, for example, or new titles.