Hi, because I wanted to be able to use the iphone out of the city and overseas, I went for Telstra. I bought the iphone outright from Nextbyte in Nedlands, and transferred my sim from my other phone into the iphone. I'm on a $30.00 per month plan, and mostly use internet services when on wifi. However, if I use email and other stuff when out of wifi range, its an expensive way to go.