I bought the latest MS Office for Mac on DVD, which comes with three different product keys (ie. three user license).

I've installed the software on two Macs which run over the same wireless network, both running latest Leopard. I must have used the same product key on both machines because the software seems smart enough to know if another Mac on the network is running the same software with same product key. So I tried to look for somewhere around the software that I could change product key, but could find nothing. So I reinstalled the software thinking that I could enter the correct product key and all would be well. Except that doesn't seem to work - following reinstallation the old product remains in place.

Any ideas how to amend the product code without reinstalling the software?

Cheers, Steven

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>