Hi Bob,

        thanks for that, i may go down there.
I think he should get a 19 or bigger, will see what's on offer over the next day or so,

        regards,

        Ken




On 06/05/2009, at 10:08 AM, Robert Howells wrote:


On 06/05/2009, at 9:36 AM, Ken Jackson wrote:

        Hi folks,

following the posts last week about the beautiful people that reconstitute ol Macs I want to thank Kevin Lock for his contribution to a disabled pensioner friend of mine of a working G4. This unit will make a huge difference to his life as he is one of Perths very well known musicians of yesteryear & it will allow him to develop his own material, which in turn will keep him mentally active.

        Thank you Kevin, you're a real gentleman.

I'm looking for ideas as to where is the best place to look for a 2nd hand flat screen for him.


What size is required ........ 17 are very common 19 also are available perhaps $85 for a 19

and really what quality are you looking for ? There are some new Acer 19 models at $199

Bob





I've tried E Bay but I thought someone may know of a college or school that are updating?
        Any suggestions are very welcome,

        regards all,

        Ken

        08 9376 1680
        0409 770 747
        Skype  kennyj1098
        gmail  [email protected]

        

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>