Hi Gary
I am currently using QTPro to do this. I get it to save to my desktop and it shows the file extension as .m4v
I then drag the file into iTunes and it's ready to go on iPhone/iPod.
Andrew


On 06/05/2009, at 7:58 PM, gary dorn wrote:

I've downloaded ( from utube) or have various short movies in itunes, which need to be converted to iPhone format ( so I can watch on my iPhone).

is there a way of telling if a clip has been converted.

When I do the conversion, there is nothing to indicate the change - that I can tell

chow
--
gary dorn
north perth

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>