Robert, you have!
Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926
Hm Ph: (08) 9257 1577
Wk Ph: (08) 9291 4599
Mbl: 0417 053 266
On 07/05/2009, at 11:51 AM, Robert Miller-Eves wrote:
After all the Hoo Ha about the evils of Telstra (I've been with
Bigpond for several years now and apart from the fact that they are
expensive, have never had a problem) I've just signed up with
Highway1 who are offering very competitive rates and are Mac
sensitive.Just hope I've made a right move!
On 07/05/2009, at 11:44 AM, tom samson wrote:
In the considering moving to iinet. we wouold like to know what the
connections on VOIP are. There used to be drop outs has this been
overcome. Is it reliable
tom samson
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>