Hi Reg,

I Repaired Permissions before and after installing the Combo and the only problem I'm getting on my iMac is Mail's Rules seem to be playing up. Emails aren't being moved to appropriate folders as before, but it only means having to re-set a rule for each faulty one as they come in and they start going into their appropriate folders again.

Cheers

Brian