Hi folks,

I am interested to know if anyone else has had iPhone problems ?

I got my iPhone 3G early January.
In early April I could not hear anything when receiving or making calls.
Took it to Telstra shop, they submitted for repairs and it was replaced with a new one.

2 weeks ago the new one started playing up.
Sometimes the touch screen simply did not respond.
Most of the time the screen went blank as I received a call or as I made a call.
Consequently I could not use hands free or even hang up after the call.
Each time I had to turn off the phone and restart.

Took it back to Telstra shop and they sent it in for repairs.
Got it back last Thursday and by Saturday it was doing the same again.
I will take it back once again tomorrow.

I am getting pretty fed up with it.
They tell me at the Telstra shop that this is very unusual.
Almost all the iPhones they get back have been dropped or damaged in some way.
Very rarely do they present wth faults.

Am I just very unlucky or do they fault more than I am being told ?

Regards,
Stephen Chape