That would bw fine, Monday after 11 AM how about @12.30 PM?
On 24/05/2009, at 12:17 PM, Denise Williams wrote:

Hi Mac
No probs about borrowing scanner but if you don't mind, I'd prefer if you
could come during the week days, if that's OK?
I work from home so am here most days.
Let me know which day /time suits. I'm out Monday morning til 11am.

Regards
Denise Williams-Photographer
PH 9447 3468
MOB 0417 184592
chri...@iinet.net.au
55 Duart Rd TRIGG WA 6029

I would like to take you up on your kind offer please. I will contact
you re pickup.    Are you home this PM?

Mac