Thanks Ronni
I will do that ASAP and get back to you. May have to be a couple of days.
Cheers
John
On 26/05/2009, at 1:07 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi John,

Ok, if you are not having any other problems in Leopard, you could just reinstall the Address Book Application. You will lose all the names you have in Address Book unless you want to Export All your cards out as vcards & then Import them in when you have the new Address Book installed.

You need your Leopard Installation Disc.

1. Delete Address Book Application from the Applications folder.
2. Insert your Leopard Installation disk into the computer.
3. The disk will appear on your desktop.
4. Double click on the "Optional Installs" folder.
5. Double click on the "Optional Installs.mpkg."
6. Click on (Continue) in Introduction.
7. Click on (Continue) in Software License Agreement.
8. Click on (Agree) to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
9. Click on the disclosure arrow ▶ next to Applications.
10.. Select (✓) Address Book
11. Click (Continue).
12.. After Address Book has been reinstalled, download and run the 10.5.7 Combo Update <http://support.apple.com/downloads/Mac_OS_X_10_5_7_Combo_Update >
to bring your system back up to date.